Family and Friends,
We wanted to give you an update on Amy and the 4 little ones. Some of you may have heard that she was admitted to Santa Monica UCLA hospital on Wednesday January 10th after being diagnosed earlier by her doctor with an incompetent cervix - which means 70 % of her cervix has effaced (or thinned). This news is overwhelming but we are thankful that the babies are doing well, developing as they should with all the fluids that they need. From what we know, Amy will probably have a cerclage on Saturday afternoon, which means that they (the doctors) will try to stitch up her cervix to make it stronger, and keep the babies in! The doctors have put her permanently in the hospital on bed rest to help compensate for her cervix. She'll be there until the babies come!
So, our prayers are:
- That the babies will continue to grow healthy and stay put as long as possible!
- That Amy's cervix will remain closed.
- For Phil; as he takes care of job hunting, auditioning, and taking care of Amy!
We are thankful:
- For the care Amy has received. This hospital, and its staff are experts on multiples and we are in extremely good hands!
- That the food in the hospital is good!
- For all of the care and concern we have received from our friends and family.
For those of you who want to visit - here's the info:
With the babies growing, Amy's getting more and more tired, and less and less able to have visitors. Please fell free to give here a call and leave her and encouraging message at 909.534.0644. She loves hearing from you, and want's to devote what little energy she has to the babies : ).
We will try to keep you up to date as we adjust to this new schedule! Thank you for your prayers!
Amy & Phil